Tech writer: Job ID: 1745Apply Now
Niosys has a big vision. We launched in 2017 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We are going to invest a ton of time, energy and money into the right candidate and looking for a long-term fit. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online application to help convenience store day-to-day sales, operations and closings. Known for extraordinary customer service and support based in New York, USA.
- Researching, gathering data, and writing narratives of R&D activities
- Preparing reports and other documents as required
- Enjoy working on multiple projects and always meet deadlines
- Product documentation - user & installation manuals, data sheets, application notes, presentations and diagrams
- Marketing documentation - promotional material, presentations, white papers, website articles
- Training documentation - PowerPoint slides, tutorials, training videos and other online self-help training content
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Innovate and contribute through finding better ways to communicate and educate our customers
- Digital content editing experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and related programs
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Driven, with a good attitude and willingness to pitch in!
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors in - electronic, technology, engineering or computer science
- 3 years of content or legal documentation experience
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in New York, USA.